Increase Confidence with Effective Communication
6 Hours (excluding breaks) Practical Training Certificate of Attendance
This course is designed to provide you with skills and techniques to communicate with increased confidence. You will be able to present yourself more assertively for you to make a powerful, positive impression on others.
Where and when
At your venue on a date and time to suit your group (min 6 delegates)
Who should attend
This course caters for you whatever age and stage of your career you are at if you feel you would benefit from improving your confidence and your ability to make a powerful and positive impact with customers, colleagues or managers and even help communicate more effectively in your home life.
Poor communication from all levels is frustrating and can lead to poor performance, low morale and increased conflict in the workplace. Communication is a fact of life but often we aren’t skilled in how to communicate effectively. This course is ideal for teams, managers, coaches, all employed staff to review their current skills and enhance and develop to be part of a happy and productive workforce.
Tutor-led training with one of our experienced trainers guiding you through all the theory and the practical skills. Designed to be interactive, engaging, fun and memorable.
- Body language and clear messages
- How we hear and choose to listen
- Using open and closed questions appropriately
- Persuading and negotiating
- Disagreeing agreeably
- Preparing to change
- Defining assertiveness and exploring its benefits
- Difference between aggressive, passive and assertive behaviour
- The mouse-trap and negative thoughts
- Strategies for dealing with failure and mistakes
The course lasts 6 hours (excluding breaks) which takes place over one day and will include both theory and practical sessions.
- Informal assessment during practical exercises to guide the tutors during a 1-2-1 / feedback session.
- A personal training workbook
- A Skills Action Plan
- If a pre-course assessment or questionnaire is required, this will be sent to the attendee prior to the training date via email
- Certificate of attendance
Open Programme £225 +VAT per person
Group bookings of up to 16 people £1600 +VAT